Friday 22 February 2013

To my Lovely Readers - help me choose the grape variety for March reviews...

Hello my lovelies...

I hope you are keeping wonderful and well.

This is a short, but sweet little post asking for your feedback and input on what type of grape variety would you like me to review for the month of March...?



Please leave a comment or send me a tweet @girlsgogrape or a message on Facebook and I will tally the votes and have my March blog posts dedicated to your top choice!

I would like it to be a grape variety and here are a few of the noble grapes out there in the world to choose from:

  • Cabernet Sauvignon
  • Merlot
  • Pinot Noir
  • Syrah/Shiraz - same grape called different names 'Old World' vs 'New World'
  • Grenache
  • Sauvignon Blanc
  • Riesling
  • Chardonnay
  • Gewürztraminer 
  • Pinot Gris
These are all classic French grapes and it is my current focus at school right now so would love to focus on any of the above.

Thank you SO MUCH for your continued support and readership!  Looking very forward to the results and going wine shopping for my March GGG blog posts!

Enjoy!
XO
C




No comments:

Post a Comment